Ecstatic Dance Fort Worth // Inspiring Authenticity and Creating Community Through Free Form Dance
Join us and enjoy everything you love about dance clubs — with a higher vibe and an intoxicant-free space. Ecstatic Dance offers the freedom of self-expression, great exercise, freeing your mind and body, and connecting with community in a safe, healthy space.
To maintain a safe space for movement and free expression we ask that you follow the following guidelines:
* No talking on the dance floor.
* Drug-Free, Smoke-Free, Alcohol-Free Environment
* No Photos or Videos, Cellphones quiet and out of sight
* Respect for others and the space
This monthly dance, held every 2nd Thursday at Raja Yoga, will be facilitated by dance guide and co-founder of ED Fort Worth, Sarah Sampson
with music by Briana Marie
(aka. Sugar & Spice)
7:30 | Opening Circle
9:00 | Closing Circle
$15 suggested donation
What to Bring:
1. Loose-fitting clothes that allow for free movement
2. Water to keep yourself hydrated
3. A positive attitude of mutual respect for yourself and others
4. Your cool-vibed and open-minded kind of friends!
2483 Forest Park Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76110